Sunday, November 16, 2008

Who? Why?


I am 31 years old...almost 32 and I have gone my ENTIRE life without having any kind of prank pulled on me, except for one yard rolling!   Then out of nowhere, last night, someone sets a bag of dog shit on fire on my back door step.  ??????????

I can SO understand this happening if  brother were here, he was not...  I cannot begin to think who would do such a thing... Luckily the little asses did not get the laugh they wanted because I was too scared to open the door, therefore not even seeing the flames... HA on you...   The only thing they can be proud of is that they got away...that is it... they were chased tho!   I just didn't follow them correctly.....  go figure!

I have always been a little jumpy with going outside by myself at night or thinking someone is outside looking in at night.. NOW... Ughh..  How am I going to take Harvey out?   My kitchen does not have blinds... (which could be  good thing, it may keep me out of the kitchen after dark..therefore not eating!)... but, Harvey has to go out to potty...   

So.. if you know or have any inkling of an idea... please let me know which little immature kid did this....I would like to talk with them......

3 comments:

KK said...

I didn't do it!!!

Get a gun to go outside with when you have to pee with the dog.

KK said...

you certainly aren't setting the world on fire with your frequency of posting..........

KK said...

Well I see you're up to your old tricks. No posts in a month.

Jeeeezzzzzzzzzzzz.